my short halloween my short halloween

Not bad at all

Keep up the good work!

I like the way you madethe character walk off the screen and the way you shook the screen after every footstep from the monster. Good effects. I 5'd it so that it's hopefully protected. After all, it's obvious you spent a lot of time on this and I hate it when voters blam more than good enough entries like this. Keep up the good work!

GCool responds:

thanks, i thought some people might like the walking-out-of-the-screen effect, or at least confuse them a bit ;)
the screen shake took ages, and i added the skipping music for effect :D
thanks, yeah i spent quite a while on it, and i allways like some positive comments

MolecularClock Hallowe'en MolecularClock Hallowe'en

Great flash

I really enjoyed this one fweespace...

Good artork and animation! Of course as it's one of your flashes I naturally lol'd!

Very funny... keep up the good work!

freespace2pilot responds:

more on the way, xelA, feel free to hold your breath.

legend of oval legend of oval

Blam Blam??!!!!!!!

No way!!!!!
I am going to do what so many reviewers don't do and that is admit I have no flashes in the portal. So I'm not going to say "that was crap try harder".

I really liked it and it is obvious that you have spent a lot of time on it. In fact, I know I couldn't have done that in a week.

Keep up the good work!

+.yum +.yum

Great drawing style

Work a bit on animation and it will be fantasic.

SmashingWalnuts responds:

Thanks. C:

MolecularClock MolecularClock

I wish some voters would just hang themselves...

Why this has such a low score I shall never fully understand - I suppose it's just down to mass noob voting...

Anyway, to cut a long story short,
You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 1.8173 to 1.8219!

Nice one :)

freespace2pilot responds:

thanks xela. the low score is probably due to clock haters and people who dont have flash but do have unrealistic demands.

SBC plots for Frontpage! SBC plots for Frontpage!

Very entertaining

What can I say? It was funny, fun to watch and never a dull moment. \/\/311 |>0/\/3 |-| 4 |- |- |_| !

RupeeClock responds:

Uh, right.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Flawless

Absolutley brilliant. Well done and well worth the hard work that must have gone into it!

WBC&ETC Ep.1 WBC&ETC Ep.1

Room for improvement

It was well drawn and had some good animations. I would suggest including some subtitles somewhere though because sometimes the music was too loud and made it difficult to hear what the characters were saying. Other than that, nice work.

Thomas responds:

Yah,I submitted it before I did the last check...so I didn't know the music started...just another bug I need to fix.

Lilium Lilium

Great job!

Every time I watch this flash it just gets better and better. It's a compelling plot line that makes you think about the story instead of just having it practically dictatedto you. This is what I like about Lilium. Keep up the good work!