Roll Tape Roll Tape

Great stuff

The intro is original and contains a large portion of mazzin. The drum beat works very well with the arpegiated synths and the fat chords that come in add weight and variation to an already fantastic arrangement.

Morphboy responds:

Cheers Alex. :3

Lufmer Lufmer

Very nice

Fantastic tune. The intro is a great contrast to the 8 bit sounds that follow, which are very polished and well chosen. The fade in of the synths through the intro works very well. <3

TheSmartSteamMachine(DjPaRa) TheSmartSteamMachine(DjPaRa)

Definately creates an atmosphere

Very punchy synths. A bit too punchy for my liking - was slightly painful through headphones actually lol.

Seemed very dissonant. Was this your intention? Is it bitonal or atonal or something along those lines?

Interesting sound effects and ambient noises. They are the strongest element of this song in my opinion.

Cheers,

lunchmeat63 responds:

yeah it's supposed to be a well...smart steam machine. Out dated but aware if its self (and the fact it's out dated). not my best work though, but i'm proud of some of the voicing.

First Techno Loop First Techno Loop

Not too bad at all

A little bit of variation in the second half of the loop wouldn't hurt though.

A x B = H A x B = H

Really takes off

I'm proabably a few years late, but never mind.

The song progresses nicely and not too quickly. It constantly builds, which sounds great. Good use of sound effects in addition to more conventional drum sounds.

[|-Horny-|] [|-Horny-|]

Well...

... it does have a funky vibe. It's a bit tricky to put some music in to definate categories. For instance, I have recently uploaded a loop under "funk" when really it's a funk breakbeat loop, but there isn't a section for "funky breakbeat".

I was getting really turned on listening to this Arnas... until the robot voice came in. xD

Seriously though, it works well for what it is. Not complex, but not too simple/repetitive. Nice work.

Eternal Thing Eternal Thing

well if it isn't arnas barauskiene (only joking xD

:O

When did you start making music, Arnas?! I've listened to a few of your songs...I thought I'd comment on this one cos I like it quite a lot. Kind of peaceful but with the fast drum line. The chipmunk voice nearly made me crack up laughing the first time I heard it - really wasn't expecting it :D

Your techno stuff is really good as well. Does Lukas make music too? Comment on my loop I just uploaded please. No one else is lol. I've also been making electronic music for a few years now. I made an album a little while ago. What program do you use by the way?

I haven't seen you for years. :/ I've missed the kissel,

Alex

Arnas responds:

Yeah hows it going?

This One's For Warsaw This One's For Warsaw

Good stuff!

The ambience you've created really works well. I wish I could create filter envelopes as good as this lol.

My only beef is with your drum sound. The kick could use some extra boost in the low end I think - sounds a bit trebly to me. Did you use any compression on your drums? If not definately crank the compression up in future; I'm sure that will fatten the sound up considerably.

Hope this helped,

cheers,

unholy doom unholy doom

Very interesting

Really progressive! Good use of rhythm throughout. The harmonies are also quite inventive in places, so nice work there. Although not particularly long, this is a good effort.

Things perhaps to improve upon in the future is balance and general mixing. The drums seem to be too low in the mix really. It sort of takes away from the energy slightly. But I'm presuming you've used MIDI instruments? If so I know it can be tricky to mix them for realism and "punch". But considering the instrument patches used, you've put them to very good use.

Hope this was helpful... I know it can be frustrating to not get reviewed on your work. Keep it up.

jester-531 responds:

i will keep that in mind

If u want listen to my band If u want listen to my band

Wow

Very original song. I definately agree with one of the previous reviews mentioning the blend of styles. Good sound quality too! The arrangement definately works too - good luck to you and the rest of the band :)